Forgiveness Capital is experimenting to bring harmony to the world through economic invention. We are re-thinking capital, remedy, voluntary governance, relationships, how to remedy the ill-effects of the cartel-like institutions which have decimated people and domains such as: health care, education, law, housing, charity, banking, infrastructure and more.
Some of our special project holdings are:
- Digital Communications Research An Information Technology Consultancy firm since 1999 specializing in supporting companies deploy, maintain and use open source software.
- RemedyCoin The central focal point of the forgiveness for value contract concept.
- Forgiveness Public License (FPL) Terms and conditions applied to usage of the value.
- EvidenceBuilder.com A CC to CC@evidencebuilder.com provides a record of your email communications – useful for process of service.
- Deed Controversey Research Records of title conflicts where unjust banking practices were involved in mortgage foreclosures.
- Peace Through Anarchy – Asserting that authoritarian societal structures increase evil in society rather than control it.
- Joe Bitcoin Org Video Blog now re-branded as “The Remedy Report“.
- The Remedy Report A Social Media effort of Forgiveness Capital. Advancing economic remedy for the masses along with health solutions which bring huge remedy for little cost.
- World Hall of Records – A place to store important records
- Health / AcaForko.com – Remote energy therapy work gifted through forgiveness contracts.
- Telepathic Networks – Establishing electronic two way communications through parallel universes – beyond censorship
These are projects of our founder, Joseph William Baker
- NAHLS.net North American Historical Law Society Trust – Providing research into the history of Law and finance.
- Titanians.org – Unanimous societal and corporate coordination models.